8:30 a.m. Pre-Service Prayer
9:00 a.m. First Worship Service
10:00 a.m. Fellowship & Refreshments
10:30 a.m. Second Worship Service
* Check Children & Youth Sunday Schedule below
1900 S. Western Ave.
San Pedro, CA 90732
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A SUNDAY
Come worship with us at Ocean View! We love God and His Word. We love people from all walks of life. And we are passionate about worshiping our Lord. Each Sunday we honor our Lord through song, prayer and preaching of His Word. In worshipping and learning together, we are actively fulfilling our mission, "Seeking God's Glory, Centered in His Word, Furthering His Kingdom."
You may notice a lot of folks eager to shake your hand and welcome you when you arrive at OVBC on Sunday mornings. That's because we are truly excited that you have decided to visit us! Talk to our greeters or visit the Welcome Center in the breezeway to find information about the many ministries and activities you may want to check out. In between services, stop by our Adult Center to get to know people over coffee and refreshments.
FAMILY WORSHIP ON SUNDAY MORNINGS
We will be devoting Sunday mornings to worshipping as the body of Christ, all ages together. Please join with us in welcoming all of God’s children to our services! Our desire is for our young people to connect to the life of the church, to know their identity as members of the body of Christ, to be loved and discipled by Christian parents, church leaders, and church family.
9:00 a.m. Worship Service
We invite families with children in grades K-5 and above to join us for family-friendly worship in the sanctuary.
- Nursery is available for ages 0-2 and preschool class for ages 2-4. Also, the children’s wing is open with a cry room. If your child gets a little antsy during the service, the lobby is also available with TV monitor.
10:30 a.m. Worship Service
Again, families with children are welcome to join us for family-friendly worship in the sanctuary.
- Nursery is available for ages 0-1 and preschool class for ages 2-4.
Nursery is available for ages 0-1.
Sunday School Classes: for ages 2s & 3s, 4s & 5s -- for grades K-1st, 2nd-3rd, 4th-5th
- Junior High – Our Jr. High students are invited to join their families for beginning worship through music at the 10:30 a.m. service. They will be dismissed during the offering to the youth room for a time of learning together.
- High School students and "20-Somethings Group" – are encouraged to attend a worship service in the sanctuary with their families, church family, and friends on Sunday mornings.